On the stall tomorrow . . .

There will be some colour on the stall tomorrow. Like this beautiful hand-painted plate in orange and gold.
Photobucket
And these bakelite salad servers.
Photobucket
There will also be an inquisitive magnifier on a stalk.
Photobucket
And this glass construction. I find it helps to sell an item if you give as much information about it as possible but this one has stumped me: I've labelled it . . . 'science thing'.
Photobucket
This nice fifties collage made by a child incredibly skilled in cutting out. What's your favourite part of it?
Photobucket
Yes, that's my favourite part too.
Photobucket
Whilst on the subject of clothes - this dashing brown jumper with a zip.
Photobucket
And returning to the nice colours - this orange sixties vase.
Photobucket
And, my favourite thing, this simple silver and enamel brooch - isn't it lovely? Brooches are normally pretty rubbish but this one speaks to me, a circle seems such a perfect symbol to carry about with you - like a talisman.
Photobucket
In other news: I am moving into a house a real proper house. I've been staying with friends for a little while as Octavia had to trundle off for her boat safety test, but now I will be a nomad no more. I'll be a fully paid up member of society - with a washing machine and a bath. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your moving to a house : ) I imagine it will be nice to have a little more space to swing your arms and whatnot.
    I liked the collage white shoe most.
    And the circular brooch is lovely, I do have a fondness for blue! How you decide what to sell and keep I don't know, I have to live with things a while before deciding I don't need them (can live without).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be swinging my arms like a loon. The white shoes are indeed good - fifties jaunty.
    I nearly kept the blue brooch, I'm very rarely tempted but it wooed me. Then a very fine lady called Judy bought it so that made me happy, I'd probably have just lost it anyway. Now I have a house maybe I'll be living with things to try them out a lot more.

    ReplyDelete

Hello