Ain't 'alf been some clever bastards.

Jack went to Scotland recently; walking and staying in mountain bothies. I didn't go, but now I've seen the photos I wish I had. I thought I'd better share some of them, they're pretty beautiful, not just the place but the quality of the images. He uses a film camera - I have endless admiration for folks who go analogue, I just haven't the patience.Photobucket   Photobucket
  Photobucket Photobucket
There you go. Jealous? I know I am. Maybe next time.
Also (on the travel theme) one of our very finest regulars at Spitalfields has moved away to Canada - so I guess she's become an irregular - and she's writing a lovely blog all about it if you fancy a peep.

2 comments:

  1. I dream of visiting Scotland (or any other place in the U.K.) :-)
    I'm also an analogue photography lover!
    I specially like the last picture, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello