Hardworking blankets

Being a furniture dealer involves a lot of lugging and praying things don't break in the back of your juddery old van. Luckily I've managed to amass a whole load of trusty blankets real quick. photo P4291609_zps3b1b5971.jpg If I was a real dealer I'd have a load of shaggy grey blanketish-things that I'd call 'wraps'.
'I've got some wraps in the back'.
Lucky for you guys I'm a poncy pattern fairy who wants only the the most handsome wraps. And here they are displayed for you.  photo P4291612_zps04bbf4ff.jpg  photo P4291615_zps4602d7a1.jpg  photo P4291620_zps1453da36.jpg  photo P4291621_zpsa2cfad8c.jpg  photo P4291626_zpsd67d04d0.jpg  photo P4291629_zpsc5254d48.jpg  photo P4291630_zpse6182dcb.jpg  photo P4291634_zps9a8c722b.jpgThese photos were taken in the back garden of the shop - which I'm in the process of clearing out to make nice. Exciting! I will show you pictures when it's looking lovely - this will mean a lot of hard work as well as evicting the resident fox.

11 comments:

  1. I love your model !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joan! And thank you Stephen: it is in fact me, I'm really working it behind that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dealing with style is not for everybody...lovely wraps indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Such beautiful colours. Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. I can just imagine the rush between the camera shutter being pressed and dash to the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Blankets of my childhood! Especially No.6!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wrap in style!
    so you have a fox resident? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love blankets. I have too many knitted and crochet ones. I like your styling very much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I think they're a sort of 50s 60s speciality, I like to call them camping blankets because that's all romantic.
    Yes we have a musky crack-fox living under the deck! It will have to go find somewhere else to live - war!
    Thank you for your kind words on the styling! I'm trying to style some other photos at present and it's so dang difficult so that confidence boost is much needed.
    And Stephen you're a silly sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely - such great patterns! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello